Thankful
I'm so thankful for God's faithfulness to me and choosing to bless and love me more than I could ever deserve. As I think of how He's been so good and kind to me over these past few months of not really knowing with certainty what was going on job wise but giving me peace and patience through it all, I can only say that El Emunah- the Faithful God has provided for someone undeserving. It's so wonderful to know that God's love for me goes beyond just calling and saving me from sin and its consequence but is also personal and guides me and keeps me.
I got through initial orientation and contract signing after arriving 1/2 an hour late. In fact, I had heard and wrote F street but after calling I realized that the number I was looking for didn't exist on that street I found out I was supposed to be on S street at a complete different number. But anyway, I got there and got everything done there. A copy of the form that they were unable to locate and called me about yesterday evening was found (to my jubilation) filed away late last night.
I must admit that in retrospect, I was a bit saddened that I panicked at first when they couldn't locate it and I knew that I'd packed everything up when I moved and was unsure I even had a copy of it since it was supposed to be sealed and sent to them. I remember thinking as I became sure that I was lost and late, that the same way I SHOULD have remembered what God has done thus far, and knowing that I'd done everything required of me there should have been no room for panic because I should have trusted that God was going to lead me to be able to present them with that form. So I prayed that God would lead me to where I needed to be and that even if late He would work everything out according to His will and that I would trust and not panic about it. He did.
I'm reminded of Simon Peter who knew Jesus and had seen His work and was already walking on water toward him. Mt 14:29 -But when Peter saw the wind, he was afraid. He began to sink. He cried out, "Lord! Save me!" God still has SO much to do in me. How easy it is to take my eyes off of Him and doubt or panic because I'm focusing on the earthly circumstances and situation, which He is alredy in control of.
1 comment:
Kendria, you know I enjoy reading your Journal. It is always very interesting, uplifting and encouraging. You might want to go a bit further with these someday, so make sure you spell and grammar check before releasing to the net.
Post a Comment