
I haven't decorated much I just put some things on the wall outside my room
and finish setting up the desks and chairs. 
I met with the other 2 ESL teachers to discuss how to spend the stipend we get to spend on our classrooms. Since I don't know who my students are or what grade levels I'll be working with I was unsure what to purchase. The returning teacher was very helpful in guiding and advising me on what I may need and would be helpful in the classroom regardless of what grade levels I'd have.
So it seems like the next week will be spent observing the different classrooms, testing the ELLs and getting into the routine of being an ESL teacher at my school.I've pretty much spent this week getting to know my coworkers and familiarizing myself with the resources available to me in my classroom.
No comments:
Post a Comment