So a group of us got together this evening at a waterfront restaurant to celebrate another year that God has blessed us with Momma Brown. It was a surprise and Joey got her small group to bring her there while the rest of us waited.
It was a lovely evening of fun and fellowship as we all went around the table before dinner and shared words of encouragement. I'm so blessed by the way she always has some words of wisdom or otherwise edification and encouragement. I'm reminded of Eph. 4:29- Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen. and Col 4:6 -Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone. by the ways that this woman of God has evidenced this.
I'm encouraged that as I grow in my walk with Christ and in God's grace He can teach me too to faithfully bring glory to His name in my everyday conversations.
No comments:
Post a Comment