After a long day at work I was really encouraged by a coworker to hang in there and remember that God won't ever put me where He won't give me the grace I need to be sustained there.
This evening we had a party to bid adieu to another friend from church. I feel like all I've been doing is meeting people, falling in love with them and then having to say goodbye lately. Probably because this is such a transient city, however, at this point I almost feel as if I don't want to get to know anyone else better for fear that they too will end up leaving. Yet I have to say that they are all moving on in life to unselfishly pursue God's heart for people. All in all I'm greatly encouraged by the people who are following God's calling in their lives and challenged to make sure I prioritize my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment