Friday, January 01, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

So a new year has come.....looking back on 2009 I think of all of the experiences I had and how the Father has graciously brought me through them. I've been able to walk with friends and loved ones through situations that I couldn't quite grasp but He taught me and reminded me through it all how He faithfully sustains, that He knows what's best, is always in control and will always provide the grace needed to get through each of life's circumstances to bring Him glory.

Reflecting on 2009 fills my heart with hope and thankfulness for God's sovereign hand and plan in orchestrating every single event and situation in my life. I'm amazed by His kindness in all the details that I may not have appreciated in the midst of His chiseling me and pruning my heart to bring me where I am today. I'm reminded of so many trials and disappointments and how each has been a part of His good and loving plan for my sanctification.

You know, I think New Year should really be Thanksgiving. But I guess it can't be both.......

I trust that this year will find us all drawing closer to Him and amazed at the work He is doing in us and around us for both our good and His glory! I look forward to the many testimonies and accounts 2010 will find us giving of the Sovereign, Faithful One.

No comments: