
So last night I had an interesting experience. I was with some people (I can't remember whom) and something was said or done that I found incredibly funny (I can't remember what). Anyway, I burst out laughing and was cracking up, you know the holding your stomach, head thrown back and chuckling-so-hard-your-shoulders-are-shaking-and-you're-barely-making-a-sound-and-gasping-for-air kinda way. My friends here have labelled it my trademark laugh.
The next thing I know, I'm in the dark, very confused because I'm lying down in my room, cracking up and holding my stomach but it's night time and there's no one and nothing around. It took me a few seconds to realize that I was laughing so hard in my dream that I'd started "laughing out loud" in real life and it woke me up! Now before you go saying that I'm oh-so-very-strange, let me just point out that I already know and that I quite like me that way!
Anyway, it was interesting and come to think of it, I find "sleeplaughing" to be a very pleasant way to wake up. I wouldn't mind it happening again, it was rather lovely.
No comments:
Post a Comment