Sunday, January 14, 2007

WORKING TOGETHER

Today I got to church early so I could practice a song I was going to teach my Sunday school class about the 10 commandments on my guitar. I met for prayer and taught Sunday school with my partner. It didn't go exactly as I planned but I think the kids grasped it.

I ran into Joey on the way out, she taught Sunday school too and we sat together during the service. I was challenged by Pastor Lawrence's sermon on "The Chronicles of the King" of taking advantage of God's delay in judgement to share the Gospel and how I can best be using my life to share the Gospel.

After the service Joey and I had lunch at Panera. I was feeling a bit under the weather and wanted to return home for a nap. Laur and Ky had been working on decorating our basement to make it look more welcoming. After running a few errands and I volunteered to assemble a bookshelf.

All the housies eventually ended up getting together in the basement and doing things to clean and decorate it. When we were done I was so amazed.

When my brother visited I found myself down there more often because he used to practice dancing in there. Then I discovered that the water pressure in the shower was good and after that I just started to like it for the solace and quiet from the rest of the house. Now it looks like a room where we can get away use as just another rec room and its a much nicer looking guest room now.

After working downstairs we all proceeded upstairs, made dinner and watched Over the Hedge. HILARIOUS!!! I still wasn't feeling well and after loading the dishwasher went to bed.

No comments: