Two sets of exciting news....
1-My student teacher decided to continue on this year as the class assistant! WOOHOOO! I've enjoyed getting to know her and its been really fun both having another adult in the classroom (because our kids are hiLARious) and having someone else have those shared experiences and trials to think, troubleshoot and pray over. When she first came I was praying that I'd be a blessing to her and our work relationship would work out but she's turned out to be more than a coworker but a friend.
2-An old friend came to town and got to visit me and after 2 years she managed to bring out the adventurous side of me. I'd never taken the metro to the airport before. I'd never gone by myself to the mall on the other side of the city by metro until she came and did it and I had to meet her! She loves exploring and venturing out and I had no choice but to learn other place and ways to get around this city. Once I figured out that transportation here was quite similar to that of DC I started regularly exploring and learning that I love so much more about this city!
No comments:
Post a Comment