There happened to be a 2-day training during my winter break in both Romania and Budapest which aren't TOO far away and well, I LOVE to dance and I need to exercise and thought, " if I LEARN how I don't have to pay to go to Zumba classes. If it works out I could make money off of it while enjoying it. Why not?" I also found out that my sister-in-law was an avid Zumba-er and was going to take the instructor training 2 weeks before the one I was interested in taking.
So I decided then and there that for my Christmas present to myself I decided to go to Budapest to take a Zumba class! I signed up in time to get the early bird registration and flew out the last day of school in order to get there in time to rest up for an early Saturday morning training. It was fun although I often felt overwhelmed because everyone caught on easily and always seemed to know what to do. But apparently in our class of over 50 there were only 4 of us who had never set foot in a Zumba class and weren't already used to the format and dance routines. That made me feel a little better. I made some new friends while there and I didn't fail and while I didn't remember every thing that was said since my handbook was in Hungarian with all of the support I'll get from my training DVDs and signing up for the Zumba network, I think this is doable...... somewhere down the road.
Two of my Zumba friends and I with our Zumba Mommy (trainer), Daniela.
The group to which I was assigned to choreograph Fuego.
The entire Zumba Basic 1 training group!
Sausages- YUMMY! Hot wine-ok and probably just because it was SOOOOOOO cold. I'm convinced that if it doesn't have rum in it, it won't tickle my tastebuds and even then, alcohol just doesn't interest me.
T'was SOOOO cold!
1 comment:
Very interesting!
Post a Comment