Last year I got into marinating eggplant, zucchini and onions and roasting them.
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Seasonal vegetable roast
So I love taking advantage of the seasonal vegetables I can find and figuring out what dishes I can make with them. Last year I started to really get into roasting/baking veggies I'm a big fan of balsamic vinegar and have been experimenting with different veggies.
Last year I got into marinating eggplant, zucchini and onions and roasting them.
This time around I threw in some red peppers and used purple/red onions before adding salt, pepper and thyme to a bag of balsamic vinegar and olive oil mixture.
I let it sit (I've done 20 minutes-a day of marinating) then roasted it in the oven for a while. I LOVE how tasty and healthy it is! Its good over rice or just by itself in my opinion.
Last year I got into marinating eggplant, zucchini and onions and roasting them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment