Monday, September 20, 2010

Happy birthday Megs!

So today was a new friend's birthday. We got together for dinner to celebrate with her. Much my other friend sNATch, she has a unique and generous way of celebrating. For her birthday she likes to think of the people in her life she has been blessed with and write them a note of encouragement. Not only is it a pleasant surprise but a wonderful way of letting your life be an edification to others.

I haven't known her all that long but I have really enjoyed getting to know her. She has such a sweet, reflective, gentle spirit. Her calming breeze of camraderie is very welcome in the midst of my rambunctious, colorful and intense life. I mean just look at this picture, we're both laughing but she looks so cool composed and classy looking while I look like I'm about to burst out of my skin! I look forward to how I'll be challenged and encouraged to grow by her presence in my life.
Happy Birthday Megs!

No comments: