Thursday, August 06, 2009

SUMMER FUN IN THE BAHAMAS


SO I'm back home seeing extended family (FUN!) and applying for a new passport (not so much fun). But in light of the MANY, many, many-I can't call them anything but miracles and amazing ways the Father has moved in my life I think it's just a good opportunity to practice trusting His Sovereign hand and control over all things and the comfort I can have that even if they don't work out how I want, they will work out for my best and His glory.

I'm definitely enjoying seeing family again after at least a year and all the summer fruits and island dishes. Getting up and running on the beach with Mummy and Daddy. A surprise birthday party for Daddy. My sister visiting while I'm in town as part of the surprise! Game nights with friends. I've had the opportunity to see friends from my high school years that I haven't seen since they've gotten married and kids I haven't seen since they were toddlers.
It's been a good summer.

No comments: