Sunday, August 26, 2007


Today 2 of my roomies and I got to attend the wedding of a former roomie. I still can't believe she just got married! Last year at this time, not one of us had a clue we'd be attending the wedding of Mary and Jason. We didn't even know Jason! It's amazing how God works in our lives to bring about His will. A good reminder too that God has good gifts for His children but they are all in His timing and according to His purposes which are not our own.

It was a beautiful wedding! We drove into the spacious and beautifully decorated yard and quickly went to change out of our travel attire. I got to say hello to the bride before the ceremony and she looked LOVELY! She was as cool as a cucumber too.

I also got to see my old college chum Heather and her baby
and family as well as some other mutual friends like Alden and Emily who will be getting married in a few weeks as well!

It's wonderful to rejoice with and celebrate the marriage of two people who know the Lord and are making a commitment to Him to display His glory in their lives and marriage.

No comments: