Monday, September 03, 2007

On Wednesday some of us got together after Bible study in the parking lot to work on our swing dancing. This weekend is a special one of swing expedition and practice and many of us wanted to get together to practice and prep prior to showing off our fancy footwork this weekend.

Joey came back into town for my birthday and did such a wonderful job organizing a dinner get-together at kebab place. I'd never been there before and was a bit skeptical but I actually LOVED it, I can't wait to get some people together to go again!

I'm so thankful for all the friends who made it out to celebrate with me. I really appreciated all the warm thoughts, wishes, cards, the prescence of friends and family in Christ, all of it. It really made the day special being surrounded by people who have come to mean so much to me. This is definitely one of the most memorable birthdays.

No comments: