Wednesday, August 15, 2007

FRIENDS NEW AND OLD
Last week I got to hang out with my good old friends Sharon and Sam and their precious little family!
I haven't seen them since they helped me move. It's been over a year! Their girls have really sprouted since the last time I saw them. Their eldest is now talking up a storm and the baby is a baby no more! She's talking up a storm too- in her own way! It was wonderful catching up and hanging out like old times. Shar and I have been able to stay in contact by phone but it was so nice seeing each other and spending time together again.

During the weekend we had an Angel Tree back to school party at church.


It was lovely weather and I really enjoyed being able to serve with other sisters and brothers and spend time with the families. I'm so thankful for how God has worked in my life and for the way He makes Himself known by showing and extending His love to others.

I also got to hang out with my old colleagues and roomie. We met to chat about life and catch up over dinner. It was great to see the different paths God was taking us on at this point in our lives. After chatting and eating we had a ball goofing and clowning around taking pictures outside the restaurant until this one patron, who turned out to be a professional photographer offered her services to get the three of us in some shots.

No comments: