Monday, February 26, 2007

So I woke up this morning to snow. LOTS of snow. I know it's technically STILL February, but it is ALMOST March and it was just warm a few days ago! PLUS Punxatawney Phil did NOT see his shadow.

Anyway, it was great to get back in time to hang out with Katie before she left. Since neither of us made it to church because of the road conditions we had a great time catching up on life etc. I just love Katie, she's such a fun gal! Always making me laugh, keeping it real and encouraging.

After Mar and I got back from the evening service at church, the rest of us decided to go for a nighttime walk in the remnants of the snow.
It was great fun and SO beautiful out. Although Rose tricked me and got snow all over me. ROSARY!!!!! Oh yeah, and SOMEONE was pelting me with snowballs! ROSARY???? LOTS of fun. We saw a snowmouse and Ky and Laur made snow angels.

I'm so thankful that the Lord has brought us all together in this house and that we're able to not just live peaceably with each other but also enjoy each other's company. All in all, the snow turned out to be quite a blessing.

No comments: