So I was e-mailing a friend today and as I was telling her about some stuff that was going on in my life it made me think about how grateful I need to be for the things that I have. Although my future is unclear, God has shown Himself to be so good and faithful. I need not have any doubt or fear in His working out His plan in my life.
My favorite verse in high school was Jeremiah 29:11 and it just comes to mind today. That God does have a plan, a good and prosperous one in store for His children. Grant it there may be some rainy days, thistles and thorns, ditches in the road, but He promises to never leave or forsake me and will be there to cover me, guide me and pull me through each one.
That's so comforting SO hopeful. I just don't know how someone who doesn't have this hope can make it through. Life would seem so bleary and inconsequential without me not having a purpose and reason for being here and something to look forward to when my days here on earth are done. I'm so thankful that in all of His just ways, that God is a God of love.
No comments:
Post a Comment