I've just bid adieu to my first round of visitors. It's funny how I say first as if there's a guarantee of more coming....... It was kind of surprising (to everyone else, obviously I knew) that I had visitors within my first few weeks here.
It was good to see old friends so soon after I left and probably has helped me not really have to deal with culture shock/transition/missing home yet.
I had some really good talks and time with friends and company venturing out to try new public transportation routes and places and dishes to eat. I learned that there are several ways to make my favorite local dish and that some of them I'm not too keen on.
I look forward to seeing what the Father has in store for us all in the future and how He will work to bring glory to Himself in our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment