So I got to catch up with my old pal, see my cousin, aunt, uncle and grammy again. I even made new friends and put together some pieces for the future. A friend of mine put me in contact with his old college buddy, Damian, who is originally from here and now lives here with his family. I got to hang out with him, his wife and their adorable son over dinner one evening. They are absolutely delightful. His wife is so sweet and even volunteered to give me a ride to the airport the day I left. Which turned out to be a blessing because T's license plates and registration expired that day.
Damien also introduced me to someone who was very interested in working with me in the future to help me launch my plans for a year from now and this in turn left me with some network suggestions of others who might be interested. It's so funny how just 4-5 months ago I had no clue how anything could possibly work out and even though I still don't, things seem to be a definite possibility.
All in all, it was a relaxing vacation. I got to cut up and hang out with friends and eat some good Bahamian food.
No comments:
Post a Comment