Thursday, September 07, 2006

Well, I think I'm getting some clarity on what is expected of me at work. I started adhering to my tentative schedule yesterday although, I didn't get to do my afternoon pull out sessions.
Today I tried to adhere to it but every time I went to a class this morning, 5 minutes later they had to go to the auditorium for testing simulation. I tried to do my pre-assessments during my afternoon pull-out times but only got to work with 2 students. The assessments I put together for my kindergartners are comprehensive and took a whole lot longer than I'd anticipated. But my 2 kindergarten students kept me highly amused.
I had to work really late because it was back-to-school night and when the parents went to the classrooms I just made copies and prepared for my pre-assessments of 1st and 2nd grade tomorrow.

My cell phone's battery died this morning and when I came home from work I found a message from my friend Heather who's baby was due on my birthday. She had the baby this morning! Here's a picture we took at her baby shower a few weeks ago. Look at that belly! I'm trying to grasp the fact that the person that was inside there is now out and in this world.

No comments: