Sunday, June 25, 2006

What a great day of fellowship and praising the Lord!

After the morning service we held a baby shower for one of our ladies and we just had a really great time in the Lord. Here's a picture of me (looking extremely tired) and Kristie's precious girls at the baby shower. I'll miss them!


Half an hour later we got together for a meeting that was a surprise appreciation for a member and his wife who'd been there for 15 years. Through it all we were pointed to how God had worked in the church and through their prescence over the last 15 years. By the end of the evening service however, I was ready to go. I'd been there from 9:45am-8pm. But what better place to be than in the house of the Lord.

I can't believe I'm moving in a week! It seems so unreal!

No comments: