Sunday, October 08, 2006

Well, it turned out that my car just had water somewhere in it. I'll assume from the outrageous downpour we'd consistently had the few days before. I must admit that I'm glad I thought I was without a car for a while. It really made me think.

I really liked the convenience of having a car but it reminded me of what a blessing it was to me in college since completing my student teaching to now. I remember thinking after I got it that since God had blessed me with it I needed to use it to bless others and bless Him. I'd been thinking a lot over the past few days of whether or not I'd been doing a good job of that so far this year and how I could work on that.

Now that I have use of my car again, I'm praying that God will give me His eyes to see and be sensitive to how I can use the privilege of having a car to bless His name.

No comments: